Sunday, October 22, 2017

Experiential Scavenger Hunt: Guzzling Hot Sauce and Bleu Cheese Dressing

Occasionally my friends and I challenge our male counterparts to do weird or wild stunts.  They in turn offer us a list of things to achieve, if we dare.  Guys and girls separate in the morning and see how many tasks we can or are willing to accomplish, take photographic or video evidence and meet up at the end of the day to tally scores and earn bragging rights.  These photos show me and a couple of my daring compadres, Alex and Megan, guzzling from a bottle of bleu cheese dressing and some hot sauce.

How did it taste?  What do you think?  BTW--We WON that day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kylie the Tennessee Mermaid

  Announcement time! I've created a new YouTube Channel with fun mermaid videos and, best of all, tips and exercises you can use to live...