Sunday, October 22, 2017

Embarrass Yourself, Cherish Yourself, Impress Yourself

Greetings Free Spirits!
If you’re like me you’re getting a little weary of political posts, boring poster shares, thumbing “Like” on other people’s adventures, and lives where the most important questions of the weekend are which shows to binge-watch or what sporting event of other people doing things should I sit down and paste my eyes upon.
How about DOING something?
 How about doing something FUN together?
With that in mind, I have started this blog.
What’s it about?
Well, doing stuff. What kind of stuff?
I don’t know, all sorts of things.
I’ll offer my own accounts of small personal adventures and weird personal experiments. Some of them mild [cooking brand new recipes found in a historical cookbook just to see what meals were like back then], some of them wild [what it’s like to run a Naked 5K] some of them simply “I wonder what that’s like?” [eating an entire meal blindfolded.]
I’ll also be talking with, interviewing and pointing at other doers. People who have the guts and gumption to get up and GO!
We’ll meet Food Truck Entrepreneurs who put it all on the line because they believe in their recipes, a lovely young White-Water River guide who is having a go at starting her own energy bar, housewives/moms by day, burlesque dancers by night, and other people who are not satisfied with the same-o, day-in and day-out routine.
Occasionally I will offer a Personal Challenge to wake us all up a little and allow you to fly your own freak-flag as freaky mild or wild as you like.
These can range from “You have your own meal blindfolded and provide a photo” or “Get a photo of you holding the biggest dog that you can find” or “Do a cartwheel in a public place.”
Really, they could be anything. The point is, you do the weird thing, you do the fun thing, you have the experience and you are free to share it here, and we share together.
If this sounds up your alley, well, glad to have you! Welcome aboard!
I look forward to sharing my own and others’ wild, weird, daring, dangerous, and fun experiences with you, and I look forward to seeing and hearing about some of your adventures as well!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kylie the Tennessee Mermaid

  Announcement time! I've created a new YouTube Channel with fun mermaid videos and, best of all, tips and exercises you can use to live...